Monday, December 12, 2011

YOU always with me





At times when I feel so lonely...
No one to keep me company... 
You were there... 
 At times when I feel so trouble...
  No one for me to turn to...
 You were there...
  You always there...
  In times of pain n sorrow...
  When it feels like there’s no tomorrow...
In you I find peace and strength...
 To get my life back on track again...
In times of joy and laughter...
 Happiness feels like forever after... 
 In you I find it never ends...
 Cause your love’s always there to mend...




 I’ve come to realize... 
That you are my savior...
 You’re the most forgiving..
 Most merciful...
 A step I take towards You...
 Thousand steps you will see me through...  You’re the All Knowing...
  You’re the Most Gracious...Allah...  
 The more I know you..  The more I love YOU…

No comments:

Post a Comment