Saturday, June 15, 2013

Think Before You Speak

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ


I want to say a lot of thing,but end up saying nothing....

[Because Allah knows best.Some things are better left unsaid,untold. Maybe if i say it, it will do harm on you. Maybe what im said will hurt others in a way.Which is why,at the end,it is better for me not to say anything at all :)]

If you wish to speak then it is upon you to think before you speak. If you think there is good in it then you should speak & if not then do not speak.'-Imam Syafie-

I want to just sleep tight,but end up staying up all night.

That is a sign from Allah.Well, Allah gives us such spare time and space, to reflect upon everything we've done in life, to seek for repentance, to ponder upon our deeds and sins. Use that time wisely, get ourself nearer to Allah by zikrullah, may Allah ease our night and day :)

I want to know everything,but end up knowing nothing....

Because maybe it is not the time yet for me to know it. Sooner or later, if we are fated to know something, we will someday somehow being revealed to it. Ever come across our mind that if I know this, maybe it will change my view on this and that? Maybe I'll get confused and astray from the right path? Maybe if I know how to read people's heart, a close friendship might be torn apart, and ukhuwah fillah may be tainted by the virus of mazmumah in the heart of human who often being whispered with Syaitan's evil intention? Allah limits our knowledge for some reason...admit it!

believe in Allah. 
For everything happens,
it happen for a reason...

Fi  Hifzillah~

No comments:

Post a Comment